Senior Content Marketing Manager at T. Williams & Associates
Content Marketing. Social Media Marketing. Content Strategy. Graphics Design. Email Marketing. Copywriting
T. Williams & Associates (TWA) is a virtual USA based accounting and bookkeeping firm located in Kansas City, Missouri that uses technology and virtual platforms to service your books, payroll and tax preparation. The firm is devoted to helping small businesses and individuals experience financial success by providing friendly, professional support at reasonable rates.
I oversee the company's marketing, SEO, social media, blog content, and email marketing. I consistently partner with the CEO and marketing manager to define strategy, share best practices and create content plan to generate traffic and leads.
- Produce high-quality articles, blogs, email marketing messages, and social media content to be used at every stage of the buyer's journey.
- Started, developed, and produced an editorial calendar for social media.
- Designed a consistent set of images, creative assets, and templates for the video, blog, email, social, and all other campaigns.
- Design and execute social media strategy across multiple channels (Facebook, Instagram, etc.), resulting in growth in engagement and conversion.
- Generate, edit and share engaging content daily on social media channels.
- Work with Patty Robb, marketing manager, to monitor and analyze social media performance across channels, providing monthly wins, learning, opportunities, and insights.
- Collaborated and coordinated projects directly with the Founder. Fully remote and contract-based position.
Church Budget Guide Project
In 2021, the CEO decided to shift focus from targeting small business owners to majorly churches. Her goals were:
- To get sales-qualified leads (SQL) in the church industry using content marketing
- To attract church leaders looking for accounting services.
So we decided to create an article, lead magnet (ebook), and landing page that would focus on our target audience and the problems they are looking to solve - budgeting.
I also wrote, edited, and designed the lead magnet with Canva.
Together with Tania Williams, the CEO and an external website designer, we built the landing page.
Landing Page: Church Budget Guide
Social Media & Content
I enjoy coming up with social media ideas and bringing them to life through Canva. Here are some of my social media designs:
I also contribute to the TWA blog, here are some articles written by me:
How to hire an accountant – TWA-Blog
How To Avoid A Tax Audit: A Guide For Business Owners – TWA-Blog